Write for Us
HackingSaga is providing opportunity for the people who love to come up with different and unique ideas and giving them a chance to become permanent writer/author for HackingSaga and get exposed globally.
Please see further details for Guest Post Below:
What benefits will you Get ?
– All Credit of the posts will go to the writer/author.
– Your each and every post will be featured & published with your intro having a link back to your website/blog.
– By writing incredible and unique obviously you will get exposed to our visitors, readers and followers to become famous over the web.
– Reputation Building.
– Writers will get opinion from number of bloggers from all around the globe on their writing skills and knowledge.
– Income ? Once & If you become our permanent Author/Writer for us you will be paid.
Guidelines and Rules to Follow..
– Imposing rules are to ensuring the quality of the posts and reputation of the blog should remain high.
– Post/articles must be unique and must not copied or published anywhere over the web.
– Writers are not allowed to republished their article/post anywhere else.
– No affiliate codes, Advertisement or referral links allowed in post/articles.
– Quality of article should remain high, poor quality articles would not be published.
What you Need to do is…
– Write the article/post on any of the topics relevant to the site theme like ( Tech News|Hacking News|How To|Programming & other geeky stuff, double check to eliminate all the errors or spelling or other mistakes.
– send it to me with author info, like name, description, URL etc and send it to me at email@example.com, your article will be published with your name & social address as author right after our quick review.
Note: If you want us to publish a post on HackingSaga and want a link back to your website, this is termed as advertising and thus it needs sponsorship.
Sponsored Post Guidelines: Read Here
Note: HackingSaga owns all rights reserved and could change all the authorship rights at anytime as per requirement and need.
Note: Whoever wants to join us should have his/her own Blog/Website & should be aware of latest happenings in tech world.